- Global Moderator
- Posts: 53148
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 pm
- Badges: 481
- Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam
- Location: Northern California
Calling All Boomers!
Save the Date: November 13, 2014
The Boomers Sadie Hawkins Day Dance is coming to the Ponderosa!
Doors are opening soon ...
Here's the rules and awards.
1. Come on over to the Ponderosa with your date.
Your date can be any Bonanza guest star or any star from any other western series or movie.
2. Remember, nobody can come with any Cartwrights, or any supporting actor on Bonanza.
3. Tell us a little about your date and why you brought him. Show us a picture, tell us a story, read us a poem, anything and everything you want to tell or show us about him goes. If you can't post a picture, that's fine too. You can tell us who you're bringing any way you want.
4. All party goers are required to bring the Cartwright's a gift. We wanna see or hear about that too.
Everybody attending the party will be awarded
this cute, little badge.
For the guys who attend, Jan will open up her badge drawer and find suitable male counterparts.
The "Life of the Party" will also be awarded this additional badge.
Another added badge goes to the lucky member who brings the date that Jan's secretly picked. There's a possibility that nobody will come to the party with him, and if that's the case, we'll figure out another way to give this badge away.
And now a word or three from Pa...
And when might 'later' be???
The 2014 Sadie Hawkin's Dance will officially run from
November 13 at
10 a.m. San Francisco time (PST)
1 p.m. New York (EST)
6 p.m. in London, England
Lights out and door locked 12 hours later!
We will announce the official opening and closing of the party
in this thread!
Hope to see y'all then!
Proud owner of Adam's Guitar, Lafe's Auction June 2016
Adam to Joe: "You heard what he said. We look for little green men riding on hound dogs."
"Well, Jessie, I'm not just sure I pleased you." Jim Boyer
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests