Joe Cartwright tells about Jamie....

We had Uncle Joe, Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo, Betty Jo and now Little Joe!

Moderator: Bejules

mumu74
Drover
Drover
Badges: 15
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Ben

Former Forum Host Happy New Year 2024 100 Posts 1,000 Posts
Volunteer Video PODs FanFic Writer Badge
Holiday Decorations 2010 Lorne Greene's Birthday 2015 Surprise Surprise
Surprise Surprise Surprise

View all badges

Joe Cartwright tells about Jamie....

Post by mumu74 »

I have many captures from the episode "trouble with Jamie"... Here they"re with comments from Joes head.. He has a lot to tell about this new visitor....

I love standing beside my father... I'm proud being his son.. My father is a great one.... We finish often our adventures like that, him and I side by side... This day we have said goodbye to a great family.... That was a special adventure... Let me tell about it....
Let's go

Pa is very nervous today.. We're waiting for one of these old friends... My pa has so much old friends who can spend a few days here on the ponderosa.. Most of the time they're bringing us lovely daughters; so that means my brothers and I are enjoying such visits.... Now that Adam has gone , I'm the first on the list... And I love it....

Today pa is waiting for Matthew; a friend he hasn"t seen for 17 years... He knows, his friend has become a rich one.. It seems to me, Pa is very very nervous... He ask me to stop my chores and to get changed . Do I have to wear a jacket and a tie ???

Pa is expecting from us that we show our good maners... But why pa is so anxious ??? We are well-brought up boys and we know how to behave...

Take a look on my brother ; he is a big boy, with good maners.. He's eating properly, not with his fingers... No worries Pa; all be allright..

This topic has 37 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Little Joe's Junction”