Little Joe POD ~ 2/5-10/24 ~ The Cartwright Brothers (rerun)

POD by Sierras from 2018

We had Uncle Joe, Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo, Betty Jo and now Little Joe!

Moderator: Bejules

Sierras
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Badges: 279
Stories: 14
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe

National Poetry Month 2024 Reader's Choice Level 47 Reader's Choice Level 46 Bonanza Ballads Level 18
Lorne Greene Birthday 2024 Valentine's Day Card Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Reader's Choice Level 45
20,000 Posts Happy 16th Anniversary Library Reviewer Level 2 Happy New Year 2024
Reader's Choice Level 44 Bonanza Ballads Level 17 Holiday Participation 2023 Deck The Halls

View all badges

Little Joe POD ~ 2/5-10/24 ~ The Cartwright Brothers (rerun)

Post by Sierras »

This is my anniversary month. I started here on Boomers back in 2018. So I thought I would rerun a POD that I did in 2018 on Joe and his brothers. I just love those 3 guys. This was my very first POD that I did here on Boomers. Enjoy. :joe :adam :hoss

From 2018:

This is my first POD. I am focusing on Little Joe and his brothers. Each day I will share a little about the brothers from an episode. I've been changing my mind on some of the screen caps that I'm going to use. So here goes. I hope you all enjoy.
:joe
Monday

"The Honor Of Cochise"

The Cartwrights have set up camp on a trail somewhere. Meanwhile Indians are chasing a cavalry captain who has killed some of their people - including women and children. Unfortunately, the captain runs into the Cartwrights' camp. The Cartwrights find themselves surrounded by Indians. Adam runs out from the safety of the camp to go get water. He is shot. Little Joe turns and runs out after him.

Picture #1
Little Joe carries Adam back to the camp as they are being shot at. Is that love or what?

Cap by Gillie

There's a scene where Hoss tries to reason with the captain that what he did to the Indians was wrong. But the captain is adamant that he was following orders and did nothing wrong.

Later the Cartwrights are allowed to go get one canteen of water. Little Joe goes and gets it. When he returns the captain tries to grab the canteen. Hoss pushes the captain away.

Picture #2
Little Joe and Hoss immediately give Adam some of the water.

Cap by Nikky

That just says everything.
"Like father like sons." Echoed by Little Joe in "Springtime"
"Now I know that we are only half brothers, but we are brothers." Adam in "The Hayburner"
:dg In fond memory of dougsgirl

This topic has 45 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Little Joe's Junction”