Ben POD ~ 2/6-11/23 ~ If Ben had a daughter ... (rerun)

POD by Cartwright fan. from 2017

It rocks, but never moves!

Moderator: Tracy

Sierras
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Badges: 277
Stories: 14
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe

Reader's Choice Level 46 Bonanza Ballads Level 18 Lorne Greene Birthday 2024 Valentine's Day Card
Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Reader's Choice Level 45 20,000 Posts Happy 16th Anniversary
Library Reviewer Level 2 Happy New Year 2024 Reader's Choice Level 44 Bonanza Ballads Level 17
Holiday Participation 2023 Deck The Halls Winter Memories 23/24 Christmas Bauble 2023

View all badges

Ben POD ~ 2/6-11/23 ~ If Ben had a daughter ... (rerun)

Post by Sierras »

This is a redo of a POD that I started about three weeks ago. As you know the site moved to a new server that week. There were issues with screencaps in the Gallery, and I was not able to finish my POD. This week I will finish it. :thumbup

What if Ben had a daughter, and the three brothers had grown up with a sister? I think it would have added another dynamic to the family.

This week we'll look at a POD by Cartwright fan. from 2017 that deals with this topic. Enjoy! :ben :adam :hoss :joe

Monday

Cartwright fan. wrote:

For this pod, I thought I'd give a glimpse into what I think Ben would be like with a daughter. Now, I know the idea has been discussed, (and disliked), before, but I personally think it would have been one of the coolest things to see on Bonanza. So let's get a-started.
Something tells me Lisa showed us what Ben would've been like with a little girl of his own; caring, kind, gentle and protective. Just look at the way he's hugging her, and making her feel as though everything will be okay. :hearts1 He would've been a great father to a little girl. :yes

Cap by Tracy.

Episode: "Found Child"
Last edited by Sierras on Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Like father like sons." Echoed by Little Joe in "Springtime"
"Now I know that we are only half brothers, but we are brothers." Adam in "The Hayburner"
:dg In fond memory of dougsgirl

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Ben's Bunkhouse”