What are you watching?

This forum is to discuss everything outside of Bonanza.
littlejoenice
Buckaroo
Buckaroo
Badges: 163
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Ben and Adam

Reader's Choice Level 6 WAT 9 Winter Writing Challenge 2019 12th Anniversary BB
Bonanza Ballads Level 13 Library Story 2020 Fan Fiction Reviewer Level 3 Step up to 2020
Christmas Baubles 2019 Dan Blocker Birthday 2019 Reader's Choice Level 5 Bonanza Ballads Level 12
NaNoWriMo 2019 Reader's Choice Level 4 Michael Landon Birthday 2019 Ponderosa Nightmares 2019

View all badges

What are you watching?

Post by littlejoenice » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Inspired by torie's What are you reading topic, I thought this one would be fun, too, to discuss some of the movies and TV shows we've recently seen. I watched two days ago, for the first time, the movie, "How to Save a Marriage," with Dean Martin and Stella Stevens. I have two favorite parts in that movie; the one where a man ran to the mental hospital, screaming that his dead mother-in-law was after him :rotfl ; and the part where Stella Stevens is picketing Dean Martin with the sign "I AM DAVID SLOANE'S MISTRESS. HE WILL NOT PAY MY RENT. PLEASE HELP ME." :laughing :laughing :laughing

So funny!

Has anyone else seen this movie?
Wait a minute, wait a minute. What you're saying is that at your age, you don't know the difference between a girl and a horse?

Ben to Little Joe in "Day of the Dragon."

This topic has 453 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Off Topic”