BOOMERS LOSES ~ January 2009

This forum is to discuss everything outside of Bonanza.
January
Site Admin
Site Admin
Badges: 371
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Administrator Admin December Delectables Warm & Fuzzy Fall 2019
Michael Landon Birthday 2019 Halloween ART 2019 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary September Song 2019
David Canary Birthday 2019 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 3 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 2 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 1
Pernell Roberts Birthday 2019 BINGO After Party BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game

View all badges

BOOMERS LOSES ~ January 2009

Post by January » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:58 am

In a continuing effort to share our weight loss secrets and encourage other Boomers members to live a long, healthy life ... we'll continue with Boomers Loses for as long as our members want to share their ideas and talk about how losing some weight has improved your lifestyle.

So, please share your healthy recipes, your weight loss tips and jump in here if you need some encouragement to keep on going. We've got a wonderful support team and we're here for you.

I'm still offering out our 5 pound weight loss badge, Image so if you've met your weight loss goal and lost the 5 pounds, let me know so I can badge you up. :laughing

So, starting off .... Happy New Year and let's see if we can make 2009 a bit healthier than 2008.

Remember ... any weight loss, regardless of how little you think it is, is important. I can say it best by repeating something I started with here. Ever hold a five-pound pack of chop meat? That's a lotta weight. Even 5 puonds is a lot of extra weight to carry around. Try carrying that 5 lb bag of chop meat around for a while ... you'll get tired. :laughing

Don't do this --------> Image Do this -------> Image
Leave your front door and your back door open. Allow your thoughts to come and go. Just don't serve them tea.
-Shunryu Suzuki

This topic has 135 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Off Topic”