The house of HOSSpitality

Moderator: Terina

Adamant
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 394
Stories: 9
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam/Any PR character

Forum Moderator Bonanza Ballads Level 34 Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Happy 16th Anniversary
Library Author Holiday Participation 2023 Christmas Bauble 2023 Bonanza Ballads Level 33
September Song 2023 Bonanza Ballads Level 32 Big Library Story 2023 Fan Fiction Reviewer Level 8
Bonanza Ballads Level 31 St. Patrick's Day Limerick '23 Happy 15th Anniversary Reader's Choice Level 9

View all badges

Hoss POD Deja-vu 2/9-15

Post by Adamant »

I am reposting the first POD for Hoss I ever did--way back on October 31, 2010. Actually, we posted PODs on a rotating basis back then and I volunteered exclusively for the big boy's POD.

Since this is my first time doing a POD, I decided that we would just follow Hoss through his week and watch him as he goes about his diurnal activities--the everyday things that are left out of episodes.
Since today is both brother Joseph's birthday and HALLOWEEN, Hoss took Joe out for a drink, and a litle liquid courage while Adam stayed home to hand out candy---not Candy since he wasn't at the Ponderosa yet---Halloween candy.
So since they were feeling really brave after a few beers, they agreed to explore the McReady haunted house. The legend is that looooong ago, Old Man Mcready locked his three daughters in the attic to protect them from those Cartwright boys----and the girls were NEVER heard from again!
Hoss and Joe only stayed a few minutes and then, for some reason, decided to leave!
caps by Nikky
Last edited by Adamant on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We never really grow up; we just learn how to act in public--anonymous

This topic has 55 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “HOSSienda”