Tenderfoot
Badges: 3
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

100 Posts Volunteer That's Who ??? 2

View all badges

In Adam's BEDROOM

Post by sppcdaisy »

OK, Adam-A-Holics...
I have been curious about the contents of Adam's bedroom (along with that forever nagging question, EXACTLY how many bedrooms are in the Ponderosa and where? How many downstairs? How many upstairs?). I have seen shots of Adam's bedroom in a few eppys...from what I saw, it SEEMS that Adam's is the largest of the all the sons' bedrooms (I could be wrong but I assume since he is the oldest...). His bed looks Asian-influenced with the carved roping detail appearing to mimic bamboo (i love how it slopes in the center). There appears to be a lot of the colour green. There is a writing/work desk for his architecture obviously. There appears to be an umbrella stand nearby with large rolled up scrolls, either maps or architecture work already done. There is a New England seascape painting and what appears to be a wrought iron maritime device. Also, there is a statue(looks Remington to me) of a man on horseback.
Anyone else notice anything? Or have any opinions about such items to Adam's character? I would LOVE to hear your opinions!!!
(this would be a good topic for all the boys' bedrooms BTW)

This topic has 73 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Adam's Lean To”