Bonanza Guest Stars 29th January-2nd February 2024

Charlotte Steward.

Come take a peek at our guest star forum. Here you will find bios on many of our Bonanza guest stars. We offer guest star pictures of the day and regular guest star discussions.

Moderator: CowgirlAtHeart

ElayneA
Drover
Drover
Badges: 42
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam.Adam and more Adam.

St Patrick's Day Puzzlers 2024 Valentine's Day Card Happy New Year 2024 Zazzle Buyer
Reader's Choice Level 3 Holiday Participation 2023 Break The Record Level 2 BINGO Halloween Participant
September Song 2023 1,000 Posts Don't Blink PR Birthday 2023
BINGO Participant Spring 2023 BINGO Snail Spring 2023 Guest Star POD St. Patrick's Day Limerick '23

View all badges

Bonanza Guest Stars 29th January-2nd February 2024

Post by ElayneA »

Monday,29th January 2024.
Charlotte Steward.
Born -27th February 1941-Yuba City, California, USA.
Kept her birth name-Charlotte Elizabeth Steward.
In the 1950's ,she studied acting in Pasadena and is know for the beloved school teacher 'Miss Beadle' in the popular tv series "Little House On The Prairie." She was with the show from 1974-1978.
She also worked with the controversial filmmaker-David Lynch-the cult classic Eraserhead(1971) and Twin peaks(1990).
Also in another popular tv series-"The Waltons." as Ruth in "The Foundling." Two episodes in 'The High-Way to Heaven."

Married-Tim Considine-23rd October 1965-May 1969-divorced.
David Banks-1992-29th February 2012-his death.

Penned a tell all autobiography where she admits being a wild party girl, becoming addicted to both drugs and alcohol after Little House On The Prairie ended and becoming homeless, soon after the she left the series. has admitted that she considered the show the most corny show ever made at time. Wow!.
A quote-"The 70's were an exploratory time with the women's movement, the free love and there was lots of marijuana and drugs. I was in my early twenties and an actress in a town where there were many nice looking men available. They were interested, I had a wonderful time, and I have no regrets."

Bonanza- Season 13,Episode1-The Grand Swing.-As Betsy Rush.
Charlotte.1png.png
Charlotte.1png.png (423.49 KiB) Viewed 160 times

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Bonanza Guest Stars”