Media interview from way back

It rocks, but never moves!

Moderator: Tracy

ansinico
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 536
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe/Adam

Forum Moderator Stuffed in Chat 2023 Meet & Greet Chat 2023 BINGO Participant Winter '23
Happy 15th Anniversary BINGO Gutterball Winter '23 BINGO Strike Winter '23 Happy New Year 2023
Reader's Choice Level 15 Holiday Participation 2022 Christmas Bauble 2022 Dan Blocker Birthday 2022
Christmas Music 2022 Bonanza Ballads Level 38 Thanksgiving Puzzler 2022 Fun With Captions Level 2

View all badges

Ben's POD ~ 23-29 January ~ 'The Legacy' [R]

Post by ansinico »

Monday, 23rd January

:shrug It could've happened. :grin

Monday 22nd June

Thank you Mr. Cartwright for allowing me to interview you and your sons.

You are most welcome. They are grown men and of course make their own decisions. They raised no objections. Are you from the Territorial Enterprise?

No - The Bonanza Boomer Bugle, you may not have heard of it. It's a global magazine.

I can't say l have. Shall we get on then? How do you want to do this?

I think the best way is to pretend I'm not here. In you're own time. Just start at the beginning.

Well, it was an ordinary day, much like any other We - that is, my youngest son Joseph and myself. We were out checking the property, fences and such like. We came across the carcasses of a couple of head of Ponderosa cattle. The day went downhill from there.

a legacy ben 1 coll.jpg
a legacy ben 1 coll.jpg (106.39 KiB) Viewed 132 times
Last edited by ansinico on Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You'd have died of a real bad case of slow."
"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." Michael Landon

:grimesgirl :dg
Virtual friends never log off or shut down, they are on board forever.

This topic has 44 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Ben's Bunkhouse”