Episode 335 - THE WITNESS

Bonanza Season 11 Episodes
Episode Guide
Bonanza Episodes
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Hoss

Episode 335 - THE WITNESS

Post by Episode Guide » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Date: September 21, 1969

Summary: Jenny Winters is the only witness to a stagecoach robbery during which one man is killed and another is seriously wounded. She identifies the murderers as the Logan Brothers who are known for killing the witnesses to their crimes before they have the chance to testify in court. The Cartwrights offer to protect Jenny until the trial.

Written by: Joel Murcott
Directed by:Don Richardson
Guest Stars: Melissa Murphy (Jenny Winters); and Stefan Gierasch (Orvil Winters)

Image courtesy of Tracy and Bonanza Boomers Gallery

rolsson
Drover
Drover
Badges: 48

December Delectables Christmas Card Team Bonanza Ballads Level 6 Warm & Fuzzy Fall 2019
Reader's Choice Level 6 Bonanza Ballads Level 5 Reader's Choice Level 5 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary
Summer Reading 2019 September Song 2019 David Canary Birthday 2019 Poetry Portfolio
Bonanza Ballads Level 4 Fan Fiction Reviewer Level 2 Guest Star Bio Ponderosa Prospects

View all badges

Re: Episode 335 - THE WITNESS

Post by rolsson » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:28 am

this was an interesting story of someone who was desperate to get out of a bad situation (a father who didn't love her) and saw an opportunity to get out of it, so Jenny sees a chance to become a witness to a crime. Jenny is a lovable character that you wish the best for but the truth as always starts unraveling.

daisy60
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Badges: 144
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Joe/Michael

December Delectables Warm & Fuzzy Fall 2019 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary BINGO Line Summer 2019
Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 3 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 2 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 1 BINGO After Party
Zazzle Buyer BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game Saint Patrick's Day 2019
BINGO Search Valentine's Day Oscar Chat 2019 BINGO Gutterball Valentine's Valentine's Day 2019

View all badges

Post by daisy60 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 am

I do like Jenny and I don't blame her one bit when she had a crush on Joe. I did feel sorry for her because of the way her father treated her. She seemed like a nice girl who need a friend and needed attention, which was why she made up the story of being a witness to begin with. :grin

rolsson
Drover
Drover
Badges: 48

December Delectables Christmas Card Team Bonanza Ballads Level 6 Warm & Fuzzy Fall 2019
Reader's Choice Level 6 Bonanza Ballads Level 5 Reader's Choice Level 5 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary
Summer Reading 2019 September Song 2019 David Canary Birthday 2019 Poetry Portfolio
Bonanza Ballads Level 4 Fan Fiction Reviewer Level 2 Guest Star Bio Ponderosa Prospects

View all badges

Post by rolsson » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:45 am

I'm really glad it turned out well for her and why wouldn't you like Joe I agree Daisy60 I felt Candy was a little mean towards her but I guess only because he new something wasn't right. It was a random ending with Jenny telling her father that she wasn't going with him and Joe giving the father the evil eye when the father didn't have a kind word to say about his daughter

Return to “Season 11”