Episode 260 - JOE CARTWRIGHT, DETECTIVE

Bonanza Season 8 Episodes
littlejoenice
Cowboy
Cowboy
Badges: 153
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Ben and Adam

Reader's Choice Level 5 Bonanza Ballads Level 12 NaNoWriMo 2019 Reader's Choice Level 4
Michael Landon Birthday 2019 Ponderosa Nightmares 2019 Fall Writing Challenge 2019 Reader's Choice Level 3
Bonanza Ballads Level 11 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary Summer Reading 2019 September Song 2019
Poetry Portfolio David Canary Birthday 2019 Bonanza Ballads Level 10 BINGO Strike Summer 2019

View all badges

Re: Episode 260 - JOE CARTWRIGHT, DETECTIVE

Post by littlejoenice » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm already in the middle of it! :laughing Only I've altered the course of events.
Wait a minute, wait a minute. What you're saying is that at your age, you don't know the difference between a girl and a horse?

Ben to Little Joe in "Day of the Dragon."

littlejoenice
Cowboy
Cowboy

Reader's Choice Level 5 Bonanza Ballads Level 12 NaNoWriMo 2019 Reader's Choice Level 4
Michael Landon Birthday 2019 Ponderosa Nightmares 2019 Fall Writing Challenge 2019 Reader's Choice Level 3
Bonanza Ballads Level 11 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary Summer Reading 2019 September Song 2019
Poetry Portfolio David Canary Birthday 2019 Bonanza Ballads Level 10 BINGO Strike Summer 2019

View all badges

Post by littlejoenice » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Sharry wrote:
littlejoenice wrote:If you'd like to see it happen, Sharry, let me know. I could always do a story for it. :grin
Sorry. I just noticed this.

I wouldn't veto anyone wanting to write such a story. If you're inspired, feel free to do so. :yes
I'm already in the middle of it! :laughing However, I've altered the course of events, as that episode, well, let's just say the first version I wrote was so horrible, my mother and I ripped to pieces!
These users thanked the author littlejoenice for the post:
Sharry
Wait a minute, wait a minute. What you're saying is that at your age, you don't know the difference between a girl and a horse?

littlejoenice
Cowboy
Cowboy

View all badges

Post by littlejoenice » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:14 am

I re-watched this episode last night, and listened to the commentary by Andy Klyde. He spoke of later on when Mitch Vogel joined the cast, saying that the dining room scenes hardly ever passed without escalating into a food fight between Dan and Michael. Peas were in their noses, mashed potatoes in the hair, etc.. Lorne and Victor Sen Yung did not participate, but Mr. Klyde said that Victor would keep a supply of lollipops on hand for the young visitors to the set.

Return to “Season 8”