The Rifleman

If you like the westerns we’re currently discussing, you may have liked other western TV shows. So why don’t we discuss them here! Post about western conventions (non Bonanza), the shows, the actors and anything you want to discuss.

Moderator: Tracy

daisy60
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
Badges: 144
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Joe/Michael

December Delectables Warm & Fuzzy Fall 2019 Bonanza's 60th Anniversary BINGO Line Summer 2019
Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 3 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 2 Game Night 12 ~ 2019 Level 1 BINGO After Party
Zazzle Buyer BINGO Spare Round-Up Game BINGO Search Round-Up Game Saint Patrick's Day 2019
BINGO Search Valentine's Day Oscar Chat 2019 BINGO Gutterball Valentine's Valentine's Day 2019

View all badges

Re: The Rifleman

Post by daisy60 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:03 pm

I love that episode! Victor did a wonderful job and so did the young boy playing his son.

ellen
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 123
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Forum Moderator Christmas Card Team Zazzle Buyer Springtime 2019
Oscar Chat 2019 Out Of The Blue Step Up 2019 Christmas 2018
Thanksgiving 2018 Sadie Hawkins Day 2018 Without A Trace 8 Surprise Level 3
Behind The Scenes Coffee with the Cartwrights Surprise Level 2 Surprise Level 1

View all badges

Re: The Rifleman

Post by ellen » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:46 am

Johnny Crawford is the subject of a MeTV article:
See Johnny Crawford In His First Acting Role In 20 Years

It's an indie movie that also has Don Collier. Here's the promo for the movie (the youtube is in the article); you can see Johnny at about 2:15.
I don't think I've seen him in anything else as an adult, except for MeTV promos. Yet I think I would recognize him anywhere!

Unfortunately, the article mentions that he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's :sob
:ellen Congress is so strange. A man gets up to speak and says nothing. Nobody listens. Then everybody disagrees. - Will Rogers

Return to “There Were Other Westerns?”