Valentine's Day Bonanza Style!
Bonanza Ballads ~ Come choose your artist
VOTE! Fun With Captions * Ponderosa Prospects * Escape to Ponderosa *
Fun With Art * The Coloring Book * Modern Art * Paint Me A Picture
ARTastic ~ Members Portfolio's.
Volunteer to host a future Saturday Night Chat
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 52630
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 pm
- Badges: 468
- Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam
- Location: Northern California
Without a Trace 9.0 !!
Calling all Boomers!
There's a mystery to be solved AGAIN!
Some of our guest stars have disappeared
without a trace from our Guest Star Forum!!
But do not panic!
I'm sure we can find them!
If you'd like to join in the fun, here are the rules!
1. Starting Sunday, January 5,
and every day for eight days, two caps will be posted.
2. The caps will be of our favorite Cartwrights in (hopefully) familiar scenes with the fabulous Bonanza guest stars--except the guest star is missing!
All episodes are from Seasons 1 - 6.
3. Your mission, if you decide to accept it, of course,
is to identify THREE THINGS:
--the name of the missing character
--the name of the episode
--the name of the actor/actress playing that character.
You might remember this scene?
Your answer would be
Ann in The Search played by Lola Albright
With those three clues, I'm sure Detective McCafferty can track down all that have gone missing!
4. After the last cap is posted,
you will have several days pm your answers to me, Gillie!
5. Those with 12 out of 16 correct answers will win this very cute little badge!
6. You may choose either to play alone
or do some collaborating with a Boomer buddy.
However, any collaborating must be carried on outside this thread
through pm's, texts, or email.
No answers or even vague hints should be posted in the game thread!
Hope you'll join the posse!
Our guest stars need you.
Index for Posted Caps Will Be Posted Here
Instructions for Sending Answers
Winners and Answers
Proud owner of Adam's Guitar, Lafe's Auction June 2016
Adam to Joe: "You heard what he said. We look for little green men riding on hound dogs."
"Well, Jessie, I'm not just sure I pleased you." Jim Boyer
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests