Victor Sen Yung in "The Letter"

Cartwright friends is the supporting cast of Bonanza. They include Hop Sing, Sheriff Roy Coffee, Will Cartwright, Doc Martin, Jamie, Griff, Clem, Sam the bartender, Betty Endicott, Bob Miles, Dusty Rhoades & of course, the horses (Buck, Sport, Chubb & Cochise).

Moderator: nyspats

Adamant
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 394
Stories: 5
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam/Any PR character

Forum Moderator Bonanza Ballads Level 34 Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Happy 16th Anniversary
Library Author Holiday Participation 2023 Christmas Bauble 2023 Bonanza Ballads Level 33
September Song 2023 Bonanza Ballads Level 32 Big Library Story 2023 Fan Fiction Reviewer Level 8
Bonanza Ballads Level 31 St. Patrick's Day Limerick '23 Happy 15th Anniversary Reader's Choice Level 9

View all badges

Victor Sen Yung in "The Letter"

Post by Adamant »

This past weekend, I watched a 1940 Bette Davis movie, The Letter. I've seen it before but it is a fantastic movie! This time, as I was watching, I realized that the inscrutable and slightly menacing law clerk is a young Victor Sen Yung (No pun intended! :laughing )

Anyway, I suggest you watch the movie as it is truly a classic, and if you want to see "Hop Sing" really acting, the movie is on TCM this Wednesday, 2/6. @ 12:30 am.
VSY
VSY
VSY.jpg (216.79 KiB) Viewed 1580 times
Last edited by Adamant on Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We never really grow up; we just learn how to act in public--anonymous

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Cartwright Friends”