Post Your Supporting Character Quotes Here!

Cartwright friends is the supporting cast of Bonanza. They include Hop Sing, Sheriff Roy Coffee, Will Cartwright, Doc Martin, Jamie, Griff, Clem, Sam the bartender, Betty Endicott, Bob Miles, Dusty Rhoades & of course, the horses (Buck, Sport, Chubb & Cochise).

Moderator: nyspats

CowgirlAtHeart
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Badges: 276
Stories: 1
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Little Joe

Forum Moderator Lorne Greene Birthday 2024 Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Happy 16th Anniversary
Holiday Participation 2023 Christmas Bauble 2023 Library Beta Reader Eff 2024 Deck The Halls
Holiday Music 2023 Dan Birthday 2023 ML Birthday 2023 BINGO Halloween Spare
BINGO Halloween Participant BINGO Halloween Strike September Song 2023 BINGO Participant Spring 2023

View all badges

Post Your Supporting Character Quotes Here!

Post by CowgirlAtHeart »

Jan and I need your help! We're getting together lists of quotes from each Cartwright, Candy, and all the supporting characters to have as a reference here on Boomers.
So if you have any SUPPORTING CHARACTER quotes...post them here! (Supporting Characters are Hop Sing, Sheriff Roy Coffee, Will Cartwright, Doc Martin, Jamie, Griff, Clem, Sam the bartender, Betty Endicott, Bob Miles, and the horses...although I doubt there are any quotes from the horses! :grin)
Please include the episode titles along with the quotes.
As people contribute quotes, I'll edit them into this first post so we can have all the quotes in one place.
Thanks a million! :thankyou
Hop Sing

“Next time you bling baby home, you bring diaper boy. Hop Sing got no time for changing diaper.” (The Last Hunt)

"Not good! On Barbary coast, hit, slice, cut, push, very dangerous! Shanghai!" (San Francisco)

"Is plenty funny joke, Mr. Cartwright. Now not so funny! Have to kill another turkey, pick another turkey, stuff another turkey, cook another turkey...Big joke! Goodbye!" (The Rescue)

"I no deserter, Mr. Adam! I take long vacation. Colonel Bragg, all time yell. Head go boom boom boom. Very bad." (Land Grab)

"Stop!! Drop your gun! This gun shoot plenty wide!!" (The Saga of Whizzer McGee)

[after yelling in Chinese]"Mr. Cartwright, Hop Sing going to quit!" (Three Brides for Hoss)

"I leaving today! Unless this foreign lady go back to Kentucky!" (Three Brides for Hoss)

[after tasting the food Joe made for him] "I save your life! Now you try to kill me? You keep your chop off my chop! You punch the cow, Hop Sing cook! All right?" (Mark of Guilt)

To Hoss:"You want more eggs? You go to hen house, squeeze chicken yourself!" (The Love Child)

To Jamie: "Very wise man say, 'Never lend money to boy with freckle.'" (The Bucket Dog)

Sheriff Coffee

To Hoss: "You sure do look guilty to me." (The Thunderhead Swindle)

To Joe and Jennifer Flinch: "Now, you simmer down, the both of ya. Little Joe, I've known you a long time. And if you say that this little lady stole your pocketbook, then I got to believe that you think you're tellin' the truth. On the other hand, while she's a total stranger, she don't have the look o' no pickpocket! Spunky, yeah! A winsome-lookin' little thing." (The Many Faces of Gideon Flinch)

"I know it, Ben, and you know it, but there's a lot of people comin' into town every day that don't know it! Now, a thing like this could get us into a whole pack o' trouble!" (The Frenchman)

"Ben if you got any more advice for this poor old stupid sheriff, I'm listenin'" (Rain From Heaven)

"He sure spends a lot of time getting mad." (No Less a Man)

"Now, Ben, I ain't gonna argue that legal point with you, but you're just gonna have to get rid of that elephant." (Old Sheba)

"I'm just tryin' to be impartial, Ben!" (Old Sheba)

"What are ya, music haters?" (Maestro Hoss)

"This champagne makes a good drink, don't it?" (The Night Virginia City Died)

Jamie Hunter Cartwright

"If you call one against five brave, then yes, I'm yellow." (First Love)

Sam the Bartender

To Laura Dayton's Aunt Lil: "You've put on a pound or two, but you're still quite a woman!" (The Pressure Game)

Deputy Clem Foster

To Adam: "You uh, take up a new hobby, Adam?" (Blessed Are They)

Cousin Will Cartwright

To Ben: "You picked a rotten time to visit relatives, Uncle." (Return to Honor)
Last edited by CowgirlAtHeart on Mon May 15, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
What, are you practicing to be a burglar, bettin' that kind of money on a two-card draw?
Joe, "Queen High"

:dg

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Cartwright Friends”