Sense of Duty

It's not just Candy to eat ... it's eye Candy!
January
Site Admin
Site Admin
Badges: 507
Who is your favorite Bonanza character?: Adam

Administrator Admin Lorne Greene Birthday 2024 Valentine's Day Card
Guess the Guest Star 5 - 2024 Happy 16th Anniversary Happy New Year 2024 Holiday Participation 2023
Winter Memories 23/24 Christmas Bauble 2023 Deck The Halls Holiday Music 2023
Dan Birthday 2023 Hometown Holiday Dec. 2023 Thanksgiving Recipe 2023 ML Birthday 2023

View all badges

Sense of Duty

Post by January »

I saw my first CandyEp today. Sense of Duty.

What did I think? Hmmm, not sure yet. What I am sure about is how adoreable and charming David Canary is as Candy. I loved some of the lines. The ep itself had me laughing a bit. It seemed a bit overacted. The rocks seemed a bit like paper. The blood was a little too red and Ben was too old at that point to be called in for active service. I mean, he really didn't fit the part.

Hoss and Joe were great in the ep but the guest stars really over acted (IMO). Anyway, I loved Candy. At one point from the back he looked like Adam. :lol

I didn't get it on DVD to screencap it, but I plan on watching a lot more Candy eps.

So, what do the rest of you think of "Sense of Duty" and what Candy eps do you all like that I should be looking forward too.

:YAY Candy :cheer
Leave your front door and your back door open. Allow your thoughts to come and go. Just don't serve them tea.
-Shunryu Suzuki

:app - In loving memory of my partner in crime, A Ponderosa Pine.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “The Candy Shoppe”