Without a Trace 7.0 !!
Calling all Boomers!
There's a mystery to be solved AGAIN!
Some of our guest stars have disappeared (again)
without a trace from our Guest Star Forum!!
But do not panic!
I'm sure we can find them!
If you'd like to join in the fun, here are the rules!
1. Starting Saturday, April 7,
and every day for eight days, two caps will be posted.
2. The caps will be of our favorite Cartwrights in (hopefully) familiar scenes with the fabulous Bonanza guest stars--except the guest star is missing!
3. Your mission, if you decide to accept it, of course,
is to identify THREE THINGS:
--the name of the character that is missing from the cap
--the name of the actor or actress that plays that character.
You might remember this scene?
Your answer would be
Ann in The Search played by Lola Albright
With those three clues, I'm sure Detective McCafferty
can track down all that have gone missing!
4. After the last cap is posted,
you will have two more days to pm your answers to me, Gillie!
5. Those with 12 out of 16 correct answers will win this very cute little badge!
6. You may choose either to play alone
or do some collaborating with a Boomer buddy.
However, any collaborating must be carried on outside this thread
through pm's, texts, or email.
No answers or even vague hints should be posted in the game thread!
Hope you'll join the posse!
Our guest stars need you.
Index for Posted Caps Will Be Posted Here
Winners and Answers